P0D Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P0D Team

HomePortailLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title of YGO 2 !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MachineLordUr
Admin
MachineLordUr

Title of YGO 2 ! Empty
PostSubject: Title of YGO 2 !   Title of YGO 2 ! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct - 19:49

Title Description Receive Condition
Beginner Duelist Your First ever Title All Duelist Start on a level playing field afterall Receive from the start
THE ANNIVERSARIAN The proof that you have completed the Anniversary Trial Event.
A title for one’s undying devotion and opportunism. A Title for those who compete in Anniversary Trial 50 Event and got at lease 50 Stars (Konami will give this Title in the next Anniversary)
JUMP FESTA A title given to Players in the JUMP FESTA events An Exclusive Title for Duelist who compete in Jump Festa Event
THE LEGENDARY HERO A title for those with true legendary status. A privilege only open to CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFIERS ???
Y.O.C. Winner A title reserved for the CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS only!! Honor and Glory, it’s all yours!! Won YU-GI-OH Online Championship
Y.O.C. FINALIST The proof that you made it to the Final of the CHAMPIONSHIP.You may not have won, but a monumental achievement nonetheless YU-GI-OH Online Championship Final Round
Y.O.C. S-FINALIST A title for those that made the last 4 of the CHAMPIONSHIP.A privilege restricted for some of the finest duelists on the world YU-GI-OH Online Championship Semi-Finalist (Top 4)
Y.O.C. Q-FINALIST A title for those that made the last 8 of the CHAMPIONSHIP.If you make it this far, you must be something special YU-GI-OH Online Championship Quater-Finalist (Top Cool
Y.O.C. QUALIFIER A title for those who got past the PRELIMINARY TOURNAMENT Winning YU-GI-OH Online Championship Preliminary Round
BRONZE SUMMONER A title for those who has summoned many high level monsters Your Profile # of times 1-3 monster was offered as a Tribute > ???
SILVER SUMMONER A title for a great summoner who has summoned an even greater number of high level monsters Your Profile # of times 1-3 monster was offered as a Tribute > 2,000
GOLDEN SUMMONER A title for the master summoner who has summoned an infinite amount of high level monsters Your Profile # of times 1-3 monster was offered as a Tribute > ???
BRONZE FUSIONIST A title for those who has summoned many fusion monsters Your Profile # of Fusion Monster Appearance > 500
SILVER FUSIONIST A title for a great summoner who has summoned an even greater number of fusion monsters Your Profile # of Fusion Monster Appearance > 2,000
GOLDEN FUSIONIST A title for the master summoner who has summoned an infinite amount of fusion monsters Your Profile # of Fusion Monster Appearance > 4,000
BRONZE TRAP ARTIST A title to show that you have the basic grasp of how to use traps Your Profile # of times I activated Trap Card > 2,000
SILVER TRAP ARTIST A title to show that you have acquired the art of trapping Your Profile # of times I activated Trap Card > 4,000
GOLDEN TRAP ARTIST A title to show that you are now officially the master of traps Your Profile # of times I activated Trap Card > 10,000
BRONZE SPELLCASTER A title to show that you have the basic grasp of how to use magic cards Your Profile # of times I activated Spell Card > 2,000
SILVER SPELLCASTER A title to show that you have acquired the art of magic Your Profile # of times I activated Spell Card > 4000
GOLDEN SPELLCASTER A title to show that you are now officially the master of magic Your Profile # of times I activated Spell Card > 10,000
NEVER SAY DIE WARRIOR A title for the never-say-die duelist renowned for comeback wins Your Profile # of come-from-behind wins > 100
NEVER SAY DIE CHAMPION A title for the indefatigable duelist renowned for many comeback wins Your Profile # of come-from-behind wins > 400
NEVER SAY DIE HERO A title worthy of a hero. For those who refuse to accept defeat Your Profile # of come-from-behind wins > 1,000
BRONZE DUELIST The title to show you are no longer a beginner. Wear it with pride! Your Profile # of Duels Won > 100
SILVER DUELIST The title for the seasoned duelist. A sign of your devotion Your Profile # of Duels Won > 1,000
GOLDEN DUELIST The title reserved for those who duel for the love of dueling. You are the pride of all duelists!! Your Profile # of Duels Won > 5,000
PLATINUM DUELIST The title reserved for the special few whose love of dueling knows no bounds. Where will your path lead to now? Your Profile # of Duels Won > 10,000
ULTIMATE DUELIST The title reserved for those who reach the highest level of dueling. What do you see now that you have reached the top? Reach Maximum LV (Level 30)
MR. 1 TURN SURRENDER A title for those who surrendered way too early. It ain’t over until it’s over! Fight to your last card!! One Turn Surrender 30 Times
THE AFRO KAISER A title for the true Afro lover. These horns don’t grow overnight you know!! LV Up Afro Hair Style to LV4
THE KING OF QUIFFS A title for the true lover of the Quiff!! Feel like a king? For sure!! LV UP Quiff Hair Style to LV3
THE CARD ENTHUSIAST A title for the card collector. Will your love of cards allow you to see their hearts? Your Profile # of cards type owned > 1,000
THE CARD COLLECTOR A title for those with a vast card collection. Card collection is an infinite quest… Your Profile # of cards type owned > 2,000
THE CARD HOARDER A title for those who live for the sake of having a bigger collection… Yes, you are the true king of card collectors Your Profile # of cards type owned > 3,000
THE SEASONED VETERAN A title for the expert duelist who has claimed the highest prize in all 3 weekend events. It’s the sign of a true expert Winning DT/GS and Evolution Match in 3 Weeks
??? ??? ???
EVERYBODY’S FRIEND A sign of friendship with all NPC’s. Never has a duelist been loved so much by the inhabitants of the Yu-Gi-Oh! World as yourself. Your Friendship LV With All Character NPC and Other NPC > 17 NPC reach Maximum LV
KING OF DOMINO CITY A token of Friendship with Yami Yugi. “A Duel where 2 Duelists give their all. Thats what i call a great duel” Your Friendship LV with Yami Yugi reach 3 big star
THE KC OPERATIVE A token of friendship with Seto Kaiba.”Hmph!! Yes, I suppose you’re worthy of becoming a part of my empire.” Your Friendship LV with Seto Kaiba reach 3 big star
DREAMY DREAMER A token of friendship with Tea Gardner “Friendship is certainly a special thing. A bond stronger than any other.” Your Friendship LV with Tea Gardner (Masaki Anzu) reach 3 big star
THE BLAZING DUELIST A token of friendship with Joey Wheeler.
“Rule no.6 from the Joey Wheeler rulebook. One can never keep a true Duelist down!!” Your Friendship LV with Joey Wheeler (Jonouchi Katsuya) reach 3 big star
THE KING OF THIEVES A token of friendship with Yami Bakura.
“Hehehe… You’ll make a fine pawn in my plans… Most amusing” Your Friendship LV with Yami Bakura reach 3 big star
THE LAST GRAVEKEEPER A token of friendship with Yami Marik. “Most Impressive” Your Friendship LV with Yami Marik reach 3 big star
KING OF DUEL ACADEMY Token Of Friendship With Jaden Yuki.“Dueling You is Just Soooooo AWESOME!!” Your Friendship LV with Jaden Yuki (Yuki Judai) reach 3 big star
THE ELITE DUELIST A token Of Friendship With Chazz Princeton. “Not Bad…..Its Not Very Often I Compliment Anyone….Consider It A Huge Honor!” Your Friendship LV with Chazz Princeton(Manjoume Jun) reach 3 big star
ALEXIS GUARD A token Of friendship With Alexis Rhodes. “You Know….The Only Thing I Love Is Dueling….Nothing Else Comes Even Close” Your Friendship LV with Alexis Rhodes (Tenjoin Asuka) reach 3 big star
CRYSTAL BEAST FAN A token Of Friendship With Jesse Anderson. “Whoa!! Gotta Give It To Ya. You Really Got Heart!! Oh Yeah!!” Your Friendship LV with Jesse Anderson (Johan Anderson) reach 3 big star
CYBER DARK DUELIST CYBER DARK DUELIST A Token Of Friendship With Hell Kaiser. “There Is No Goal To The Path I Take”. Your Friendship LV with Hell Kaiser (Marufuji Ryo) reach 3 big star
THE PROFESSIONAL A token Of Friendship With Aster Phoenix. “A Real Man Can Make His Own Luck…And Destiny..I Guess I I Earned A Little From You…. I REPEAT… A Little”. Your Friendship LV with Aster Phoenix (Edo Phoenix) reach 3 big star
TOMORROW’S HERO A token of friendship with Mai Valentine.
“Don’t speak… A guy this good doesn’t need to say anything.” Your Friendship LV with Mai Valentine (Kujaku Mai) reach 3 big star
THE MAN OF DUELS A token of friendship with Jim Crocodile Cook.
“Ah yeah!! Congrats ol’ mate!! You did good!!.” Your Friendship LV with Jim Crocodile reach 3 big star
??? ??? ???
ASPIRING DUELIST A token of your defeat to Yami Yugi.
“Hey, we both have a long way to go before realising the true meaning of duels” Lose to Yami Yugi 20 times
THE DWEEB A token of your defeat to Seto Kaiba
“Hmph… such small fry… “ Lose to Seto Kaiba 20 times
THE BLUNT KID A token of your defeat to Téa
“You really aren’t very sharp are you!?” Lose to Tea Gardner (Masaki Anzu) 20 times
THIRD RATE DUELIST A token of you defeat to Joey Wheeler “Hahaha!! It’s Wheeler Time!!” Lose to Joey Wheeler (Jonouchi Katsuya) 20 times
APPRENTICE THIEF A token of your defeat to Yami Bakura.
“A mere pawn shoud now it’s place” Lose to Yami Bakura 20 times
GHOULS OPERATIVE A token of your defeat to Yami Marik.
“Hmm… perhaps I should add you to my many minions…” Lose to Yami Marik 20 times
THE DROPOUT KID A token Of Your Defeat To Jaden Yuki. “Duel Ain’t Over Till The Last Card!! That’s The Spirit Of Dueling Ist!!” Lose to Jaden Yuki (Yuki Judai) 20 times
FORMAL ELITE DUELIST A token Of Your Defeat To Chazz PrinceTon“Face It! you’re just weren’t Good Enough To Face The Chazz” Lose to Chazz Princeton (Manjoume Jun) 20 times
THE BIGGEST LET DOWN A token Of Your Defeat To Alexis Rhodes “You Aren’t Slacking This Days Are You!?Losing Your Touch? Lose to Alexis Rhodes (Tenjoin Asuka) 20 times
SPIRITED DUELIST A token of your defeat to Jesse Anderson
“Your heart’s in the right place… It will come in time” Lose to Jesse Anderson (Johan Anderson) 20 times
CYBER DARK NOVICE A token Of Your Defeat To Hell Kaiser “Hmph…Pathetic!” Lose to Hell Kaiser (Marufuji Ryo) 20 times
THE AMATEUR A token of your defeat to Aster Phoenix “Hmph not bad dude… For an amateur that is.” Lose to Aster Phoenix (Edo Phoenix) 20 times
THE LONE DUELIST A token of your defeat to Mai Valentine.
“A duelist always fights alone… That’s just how it is.” Lose to Mai Velentine (Kujaku Mai) 20 times
THE SEEKER OF TRUTH A token of your defeat to Jim Crocodile Cook.
“C’mon mate. Life has its little peaks and troughs… don’t worry. You’ll make a fine duelist someday!”
admit that!? Oh man!! Lose to Jim Crocodile 20 times
??? ??? ???
SUMMONER OF EXODIA The proof that you have won a duel using the effect of “Exodia the Forbidden One”.
The mighty “Hell Fire of Anger – Exod Flame” attack which instantly obliterates any foe is the proof of its infinite power Won a duel with Exodia Effect
THE BRINGER OF DEATH The proof that you have won a duel using the effect of “Destiny Board”.
The voices of the doomed will lead your final resting place… Won a duel with Destiny Board
THE REPTILIAN KING The proof that you have won a duel using the effect of “Venominnaga The Deity of Poisonous Snakes”.There is nothing in this world that could survive the effect of its lethal venom Won a duel with Venominaga Effect
THE BRINGER OF DOOM The proof that you have won a duel using the effect of “Final Countdown”.\ One shall shrivel in awe as the Light of Destruction rains down upon this world… Won a duel with Final Countdown
KING OF DESTRUCTION The proof that you have annihilated your foe.
The craving for power leads one down the path to insanity… Inflict more than 12,000 Damage with Single Attack
MASTER OF THE SKIES The proof that you have summoned the Egyptian God Card
“Slifer the Sky Dragon”. Amass the might of the heavens and unleash its “Thunder Force” attack to wipe out all those that dare stand against it. Summon Egyptian God Card Osiris (Slifer) on to the field
MASTER OF TORMENT The proof that you have summoned the Egyptian God Card
“Obelisk the Tormentor”. Unleash the power of Gaia by crushing your enemies with the “The Fist of Fate”!! Summon Egyptian God Card Obelisk on to the field
MASTER OF THE SUN The proof that you have summoned the Egyptian God card
“The Winged Dragon of Ra”. The divine Dragon shall transform in to a Phoenix and incinerate all it deems evil”!! Summon Egyptian God Card The Winged Dragon of Ra on to the field
YUGI FAN A token of lasting friendship with Yami Yugi.
“It seems you and I both have a long way to go down this endless path… of dueling.” Won a Duel with Yami Yugi 200 times or more
KAIBA FAN A token of lasting friendship with Seto Kaiba.
“Argh!! Alright… You got guts and plenty of it… Well that’s all you’re you’re getting’ out of me!! Consider it a great honor!!.” Won a Duel with Seto Kaiba 200 times or more
TEA FAN A token of lasting friendship with Téa Gardner.
“Hey… I’m gonna go over to the States soon. I won’t forget you though!!” Won a Duel with Tea Gardner (Masaki Anzu) 200 times or more
JOEY FAN A token of lasting friendship with Joey Wheeler.
“NOOOO!! **** it!! Why can’t I win!? Argh!! Guess I’ll have to settle for being the third best Duelist in Domino High then!!” Won a Duel with Joey Wheeler (Jounouchi Katsuya) 200 times or more
YAMI BAKURA FAN A token of lasting friendship with Yami Bakura.
“So, what’s with that 1000 yard stare? You and I are meant to be friends now. Right?” Won a Duel with Yami Bakura 200 times or more
MARIK FAN A token of lasting friendship with Yami Marik.
“Kwehehe… you certainly have exceeded my expectations in every way…” Won a Duel with Yami Marik 200 times or more
MAI FAN A token of lasting friendship with Mai Valentine.
“I’m kinda surprised you held out for so long… You found what you were looking for then?” Won a Duel with Mai Valentine (Kujaku Mai) 200 times or more
THE CHALLENGER KID A token of lasting friendship with Jaden Yuki.
“Wooah!! That’s a game!! This is what dueling’s all about!! You really are the best!!” ???
JADEN FAN A token of lasting friendship with Jaden Yuki.
“This is what look for in duels!! Didn’t know you had in ya!” Won a Duel with Jaden Yuki (Yuki Judai) 200 times or more
TURE JADEN FAN A token of friendship with Jaden.
“Hey, your interest in me is starting to worry me a little…” Beating Judai from YU-GI-OH GX Season 4 200 times or more ???
CHAZZ FAN A token of lasting friendship with Chazz Princeton.
“You really are… quite something. Guess even the Chazz is impressed at times!!” Won a Duel with Chazz Princeton(Manjoume Jun) 200 times or more
ALEXIS FAN A token of lasting friendship with Alexis Rhodes.
“… I guess I have to be true to my feelings for once and say that you are the finest and the most honorable duelist I have ever faced.” Won a Duel with Alexis Rhodes (Tenjoin Asuka) 200 times or more
KAISER FAN A token of lasting friendship with Hell Kaiser.
“To do this well against the Kaiser… That’s something worthy of respect.” Won a Duel with Hell Kaiser(Marufuji Ryo) 200 times or more
ASTER FAN A token of lasting friendship with Aster Phoenix.
“Dude… I never expected you to be this good. I couldn’t think of another pro that’s as good as you. You know how much I hate to admit that!? Oh man!!” Won a Duel with Aster Phoenix (Edo Phoenix) 200 times or more
JESSE FAN A token of lasting friendship with Jesse Andersen.
“Hehe… Looks like we’ll be duelin’ for a loooong time to come.” Won a Duel with Jesse Anderson (Yohan Anderson) 200 times or more
JIM FAN A token of lasting friendship with Jim Crocodile Cook.
“Know what mate? You certainly did good!! You should be proud of yourself!” Won a Duel with Jim Crocodile Cook 200 times or more
??? ??? ???
CHAMPION GUNSLINGER The proof that you were ranked no.1 in the Gunslinger Rankings!
A mark of a true duelist that came on top of a battle of dog eat dog. 1st Rank in Gunslinger Ranking
CHAMPION TRIALIST The proof that you were ranked no.1 in the Trial Rankings!
An honor and privilege bestowed on the very few that achieve this feat. 1st Rank in Duelist Trial Ranking
EVOLUTION CHAMPION The proof that you were ranked no.1 in the Evolution Rankings!
A mark of a true champion who struck a perfect balance between Tactics, Luck and Courage to win. 1st Rank in Evolution Match Ranking
Eternal Challenger The Proof that you have entered many CHAMPIONSHIP events. A Title to honor one’s challenging spirit Take Part in YOC and got 3 color of Duel Disk (Red, Blue and Yellow)?
GUNSLINGER Earned for your 3 win streak in GUNSLINGER.You’re well on your way to becoming an expert!! 3 Winning Streak in Gunslinger
SUPER GUNSLINGER A title for those that achieve the much coveted 7 win streak in GUNSLINGER. A sign of fine duelist 7 Winning Streak in Gunslinger
ULTRA GUNSLINGER A title for those that achieved an amazing 10 win streak in GUNSLINGER. The sign of Great Duelist 10 Winning Streak in Gunslinger
ULTIMATE GUNSLINER A title for those that achieved an impossible 15 win streak in GUNSLINGER. The sign of an outstanding duelist 15 Winning Streak in Gunslinger
TRIALIST Earned for your 3 wins in the DUELIST TRIAL. Keep going!! You’ll get there!! Won 3 Duel in Duelist Trial
SUPER TRIALIST A title for those that achieve 5 wins in DUELIST TRIAL. The sign of a duelist whose joy it is duel Won 5 Duel in Duelist Trial
ULTRA TRIALIST A title for those that achieve 10 Wins in Duelist Trial, The sign of duelist whose joy it is to keep dueling Won 10 Duel in Duelist Trial
ULTIMATE TRIALIST A title for those that achieve 30 wins in DUELIST TRIAL.
The sign of a duelist whose joy is to duel for the sake of dueling Winning 30 Duel in Duelist Trial
EVOLUTION A title for those that collected 30 stars in Evolution Match, The sign of thinking duelist Got 30 star in Evolution Match
SUPER EVOLUTION A title for those that collected 100 stars in EVOLUTION MATCH.
The sign of a tactical duelist Got 100 star in Evolution Match
ULTRA EVOLUTION A title for those that collected 300 stars in EVOLUTION MATCH.
The sign of a great tactician Got 300 star in Evolution Match
ULTIMATE EVOLUTION A title for those that collected 500 stars in EVOLUTION MATCH.
The sign of a master tactician Got 500 star in Evolution Match
THE TP RANKER The proof that you were among the top rankers in the Seasonal TP Rankings!
Form may be temporary, but class is permanent!! Be Top 1000 Tournament Point Ranking Duelist
TP RANKING NO.1 The proof that you were ranked no.1 in the Seasonal TP Rankings!
An honor bestowed only on the Duelist who comes out on top after an endless grueling trail of duels. An Exclusive Title For No.1 Duelist of the season
Back to top Go down
https://playerofdarkness.kanak.fr

Title of YGO 2 !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P0D Team :: The Game :: Events-
Jump to: